Our Deals Insight can be purchased on a standalone basis or together with other modules or solutions across our full portfolio to create an integrated, tailor-made research platform.
Our Deals Insight platform helps to drive your insights and fulfill your pharmaceutical business intelligence requirements by providing an extensive database of companies from across the global pharmaceutical industry and associated segments, as well as a deals database of individual deals going back to 2004.
Capturing more than 45,000 companies from across the global pharmaceutical industry and associated segments, our companies database includes up-to-date financials, market data (updated daily), and competitive intelligence in the form of SWOTs, key competitors and corporate strategy.
GlobalData’s deals database is an invaluable resource for historical deal flow within the pharmaceutical space. Presently the database is made up of more than 40,000 individual deals going back to 2004, encompassing M&As, asset transactions, equity offerings, debt offerings, private equity deals, venture capital deals, partnerships and licensing deals.
The database, which is updated in real time, tracks deals across all therapeutic areas, in addition to providing detailed financial terms. It filters by date, therapy area, indication, stage of development, value, deal type and geography, thus providing its users with a powerful tool for analyzing deals within a specific industry segment.
Who can our databases help?
- Pharmaceutical companies
- Biotechnology companies
- Generics manufacturers
- Contract manufacturing organizations
- Contract research organizations
- API manufacturers
- Service providers
- Investment banks, venture capital and private equity firms
- Financial advisors
- Universities and research institutions
- Governmental organizations
- Strategic planning
- Business development
- Market research and competitive intelligence
- Regulatory affairs
Why choose our databases?
- GlobalData’s companies database can fulfill a wide range of requirements, such as tracking the performance of your competitors and benchmarking them against yourselves, as well as identifying strengths and/or weaknesses that can better inform your decision making.
- In addition, the database has a wealth of easily accessible, insightful information collated from a wide range of resources, and provides a platform for competitive assessments and strategic reference. You also have the option to track a specific company, providing you with regular email alerts pertaining to news, deals or a range of other updates relating to any given firm.
- The deals database is a powerful tool for tracking deal activity and examining historical trends within the healthcare space. As well as allowing you to identify and extract deals within specified interest areas, the database offers an opportunity to request additional analysis on deals of particular interest to you.
- With the deals database, you can analyze deal trends across an entire sector, or drill-down into a specific deal, where you see an overview of the deal, a deal rationale, as well as detailed description of the parties involved in the deal.